Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mrs. Miller

Sometimes I literally sit in awe of myself during a caffeine high. Sad, pathetic, and unnecessary, I know. But after two Rockstar energy drinks, which I did not need, I just had to savor the blissful and disconcerted feelings obtained by the sweet nectar. I don't think I'm addicted to caffeine really, but I sure do love how hyper I get...not quite sure how my friends feel about that though, haha.

God is still good today, better than the day before. Just had to say it :)

When asked how she was, Mrs. Miller used to always reply, "The Lord is better to me than He is to anybody else."

She went on to be with Jesus, but the twinkle in her eye and smile on her face convinced me that I wanted that kind of relationship with God. I feel like I've let Him down, yet He's been so good to me and is so merciful that I feel like Sister Miller did.

Today, I feel like God was better to me than He was to anybody else.

1 comment: