Monday, February 16, 2009

Epiphanies and Cookies

So today left a bad taste in my proverbial mouth. When something is gnawing away at my heart and mind it takes more than some milk and cookies to forget about it, I've found (although, they were delicious). Life is a lot of fun sometimes, but then you have "growing up" moments that aren't all that grand. But you come out of those moments a little wiser, and a little stronger. Even though the fun moments have always (and I hope always will) out weighed the bad ones, it seems that the bad moments drag on entirely to long.

Note to self: Urban Outfitters does NOT allow you to take silly photos of friend.

Mind Wonderings: Epiphanies are not always appreciated or greeted with the same enthusiasm amongst your friends as it was in your mind.

Random Fact: Sometimes I do things I don't want to, but manage to act like I do...and only a few observant ones could ever know the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm cookies and milk sound so delicious right now:)

    Jared love your writing and random rambles of things.

    A lil tip from a people pleaser to another, DO NOT do things you dont want to or you will find yourself doing things you will regret

    ReplyDelete