Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleep Abomination...

Oh today. It was a day dedicated to the abomination of all things pertaining to sleep. My goal, it seemed, last night was to do my very best to stay up as late as possible. That goal hit the proverbial limit at seven a.m. and I had a blast of a time getting there.

Not wanting to ruin a good thing of being tired and exhausted, I woke up to the sound of my cell playing a song that I hate (why its my ringtone, I do not know). It was Adam...oh Adam...if you only knew the sacrifice I made to watch that little nephew of mine. Apparently Adam didn't get haircuts until I came around to keep an eye on Noah while Beth gave him a haircut. Poor guy, good thing I was available to be of service after just 3 hrs of rest.

Aside from watching Noah, I discovered that not all pickles are good pickles and my favorite number is 21. Why? Because it can be, that's why. I also discovered today that dogs respond best to being grabbed in an aggressive manner than spanking them for barking in 4 second intervals.

The rest of my day consisted of working out, chatting online with friend(s), and learning to play a grand total of two songs (only a little ha ha) on a borrowed guitar (thank you Rebbecca).

I'm still trying to figure out if I should go to bed anytime soon. I don't want to miss out on anything amazing...

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome. What songs did you learn? I wanna hear sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my you'll never hear them i'm afraid...

    the one that i'm least fluent in playing so far tho is "she wouldn't be gone"

    ReplyDelete