Friday, January 30, 2009

good days still out-doing the bad ones...

Last night I did two things that were amazing and spectacular.

1) I saved a lady from distress on Wonderwall (or was that my distress?)
2) I trained the dog to walk right beside me without a leash on, using only verbal signals and being more stubborn than it would be.

Moving on. God's been with me today. He knew I needed a good day. Lifted my spirits right off the ground. I don't know why He does things like that...but I'm so blessed that He does

Today, was definitely a good day. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it was that made it a good day. Maybe it was the encouraging words that some ppl think I have a bod (please note that I'm taking some personal stabs at a dear friend...and lady). Or perhaps it was the fact that, after staying up till 1 a.m. and received 2 picture messages, I felt as though I just had an amazing day/night. NO, my day was NOT that pathetic.

I woke up to the sound of my room mate spraying no-stick onto the pan...or was it his realization we had no eggs? At some point in between there I fell asleep and woke up to the resumption of cooking upon his return from Winndixi. He made me breakfast. This was odd and strange to me, for it was the first meal I didn't play a hand in (a.k.a. doing all the work) making.

after breakfast I drank some energy SUPPLEMENTS (not drugs mind you) and headed to the gym to work out. I can honestly say that I've never had a better work out. I felt better after than I have in awhile :) After the work out I came home and helped my Asian friend with math. I know, I know. Your all thinking I'm a genius (way to stereotype Asians right?), but in fact, I'm not. He just doesn't like math (I feel like I let everybody down).

Anyway, then (a highlight of my day) I took Noah for a walk. We have the best of times together. I tell him all I can think to tell him. He knows all my secrets, but promised to never tell any of you (so don't even try).

I then proceeded to head over to a friends house where I laughed and carried on far to much, Went for a walk all over campus (3x) then, road my motorcycles on some sidewalks, and topped off the whole evening with some guitar hero (sorry Michael, I'm not a very accomplished bass player).

Yup, God is amazing :)

1 comment:

  1. Your nobiblity is without question. That you're slightly dillusional is also without question.

    ReplyDelete