Monday, April 6, 2009

Vote Sunscreen

My nose is a redish pink, and I'm thankful for its semi-burn every time I look at the back of Drew's neck. Poor guy didn't know what he was getting into when he took a lawncare job in FL. The work, in my opinion, isn't all that hard, but the sun will do a number on ya. He scoffed at the idea of taking a damp towel and draping it over his neck while at work...I've been there. But I've also done it, and it feels amazing during a hot long day.

So I found my licence. Not many knew it was missing, but my parents did, and I thought they should know their prayers were answered. T'was in the back of Adam's car. I have no idea how it got there, but God helped me find it. Oh, did I mention that they were expired? Got that taken care of today when I switched em over to Florida. I'm now a resident of this state. Crazy, huh? Now I don't know what will happen to my vote...

I speak at Indiantown tomorrow. Please pray for me. I don't feel worthy to speak to those kids. God is really going to have to help me. My youth group and those kids in Indiantown are as different as can be. Not to mention how busy I've seemed to be lately. Tonight was the first night I've actually just stayed at home for awhile.

So I've decided not to go home for the "spring break" here. Oh, but I do have plans on how to spend the time off work...devious plans...haha jk. Maybe a plane ride around the eastern/midwest United States...seems like a good way to spend at least one day...

I got an umbrella for opening a bank account at Bank Atlantic...my face lit up with joy and happiness as the lady brought it out for me. My very own umbrella...wow...words do not come to my mouth to express the enthusiasm that overcame me to thank them for said gift. I do believe I shall never go to another bank. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. Your so mean to Drew...remember when I saw your new license hahaha dont ever think about it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think about it every night in bed...and then i dream sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete